C Social Media Feeds
- 06.11.13 Today "The Rainbow Builder" book reading is at 2 p.m. at Ford Rockwell Branch Library with @ToddRamsey http://t.co/HYhhazVjIh
- 06.11.13 “@ElDoradoLibrary: K - 5th program gets "ANTsy" today http://t.co/uhBF7KW3oS”
- 06.11.13 RT @FetchToto: Want a FREE fan to keep you cool this summer? Starting today, the American Heart Association - Wichita will be... http://t.co/LqDccvi1JN
- 06.11.13 “@ICTBiz_BRoy: Tuesday. Preps continue for our CFO event coming up Thursday#ICTBizCFO” @RainbowsUnited looking forward to honoring Kere Noel
- 06.11.13 RT @TheArcofSC: I posted 88 photos on Facebook in the album "YESS- Teens Week 3" http://t.co/auiAojow9S
k Giving Options
Become a Friend of the Heart
Friend's members foster community support for Rainbows by increasing public awareness through special events and volunteer projects that meet identified needs. Annual membership dues are required.
Would you like to give in a tangible way? Would you like to make a gift that may be small is size, but has a large impact? Do you have something you think we might need? Check our wishlist to see.
Memorial to a Friend or Loved One
Contributing in memory or honor of a loved one or friend is a deeply gratifying way to uplift a special person in your life.
Make a Donation
Rainbows cannot continue our service without your help. Consider making a donation today.