At Rainbows United, we believe each child is a masterpiece, whether or not they perceive themselves that way. For children who have trouble holding a crayon, struggle to pay attention or have other challenges, their inner beauty may become overshadowed by apprehension--especially when they enter a school environment.
That’s where we can help. Through a contract with Wichita Public Schools we offer a bridge of learning, going beyond to give your child a little extra help. Careful brush strokes to reveal the masterpiece within. A great start in school can mean a great start in life.
CBETS, through Rainbows United, offers ideas, specific services and resources to support each child's education.
- Services are provided at no cost to families or child care providers.
- Services are based on each child's needs.
- Physical and occupational therapy, speech therapy, behavior consultation and strategies, and educational activities are among the services offered.
- Idea exchange for Early Childhood Providers
- Visits to the home or child care center, to observe how the child functions in his current setting, followed by suggestions of strategies that address concerns.