Kids' Point serves children 2 weeks - 5 years. Call Holly at 316.260.4673 for a tour.
Rainbows United has child care and preschool services available at
Kids’ Point (K96 and Oliver)
3223 N. Oliver Avenue
Wichita, Kansas 67220
Kids’ Point is open 7 a.m. until 5:45 p.m. Monday through Friday with the exception of major holidays and 3 staff training days each year. Tuition for an infant 0-12 months is $235 per week. For children 12-30 months and walking alone the tuition is $200 per week. Tuition is $185 per week for preschool classrooms (30 months-kindergarten age).
Growing thriving, healthy plants is no easy task, but in the expert hands of a master gardener, magnolias become masterpieces. And so it is with the child care and preschool program at Rainbows United--nurturing and encouraging each child to grow to their fullest masterpiece potential.
We’re committed to providing a quality child care and preschool education for your child. Fostering a strong school-family relationship brings the educational experience full circle by bringing together each individual who is invested in growing potential and guiding your child.
Download an application pdf to the right.
Educational and Child Care Approaches
Preparing your child to be successful in school is at the forefront of our program. Regardless of age or
skills level, your child will graduate from Rainbows’ Kids’ Point early care and educational program
fully prepared for a successful Kindergarten experience.
• Educational component in every class every day
• Evidence-based approach that focuses on the tenets set out by NAEYC, the Kansas Early Learning
Guidelines and early childhood research
• Year-round classroom learning
• Enrichment opportunities for children outside the classroom
• Meals that exceed federal nutritional guidelines
• Technology available in every classroom
• Progress monitoring done three times a year to demonstrate your child’s progress
• Qualified staff with degrees in child development
• Research based strategies employed in the classroom that focus on building strong social and
emotional skills in all children
• Commitment to developing a school-family relationship that engages parents in their child’s learning
• Continual staff training on up-to-date techniques and strategies for working with young children
• Opportunities for children to reconnect with nature through the Nature Explorers classroom and
specialized learning opportunities
Rainbows United is committed to providing a quality preschool education for children. Each day, the highly trained staff provides each child with the learning needed for school success. Fostering a strong school-family relationship brings the educational experience within a Rainbows United preschool program full circle by bringing together each individual who is invested in guiding children to reach their fullest potential.
If you are interested in learning more about the Rainbows United Kids' Point preschool program,
please contact us at 316.267.KIDS.5437 .