Kids' Point serves children 2 weeks - 5 years. Call Holly at (316) 260-4673 for a tour.
Rainbows United has child care and preschool services available at
Kids’ Point (K96 and Oliver)
3223 N. Oliver Avenue
Wichita, Kansas 67220
Kids’ Point is open 7 a.m. until 5:45 p.m. Monday through Friday with the exception of major holidays and 3 staff training days each year. Tuition for an infant 0-12 months is $235 per week. For children 12-30 months and walking alone the tuition is $200 per week. Tuition is $185 per week for preschool classrooms (30 months-kindergarten age).
New infant and toddler room: A new room to care for infants and toddlers is now open.
Every parent – whether their child is developing on track or requires special assistance -recalls the moments of astonishing joy watching a child express an idea, say a new word, or create a work of art. Such tiny people with such big thoughts! Awareness is growing about the amazing learning potential possessed by very young children. And here at Rainbows, we commit ourselves to the highest quality programming for ALL children. So many children start here, grow here, and learn here.
Kids’ Point services include progressive plans for all children regardless of their skill levels. The goal of Rainbows United services is to provide optimal educational opportunities for all children beginning at 2 weeks until your child’s entrance into kindergarten.
Download an application pdf to the right.
Educational and Child Care Approaches
Preparing your child to be successful in school is at the forefront of our program. Regardless of age or
skills level, your child will graduate from Rainbows’ Kids’ Point early care and educational program
fully prepared for a successful Kindergarten experience.
• Educational component in every class every day
• Evidence-based approach that focuses on the tenets set out by NAEYC, the Kansas Early Learning
Guidelines and early childhood research
• Year-round classroom learning
• Enrichment opportunities for children outside the classroom
• Meals that exceed federal nutritional guidelines
• Technology available in every classroom
• Progress monitoring done three times a year to demonstrate your child’s progress
• Qualified staff with degrees in child development
• Research based strategies employed in the classroom that focus on building strong social and
emotional skills in all children
• Commitment to developing a school-family relationship that engages parents in their child’s learning
• Continual staff training on up-to-date techniques and strategies for working with young children
• Opportunities for children to reconnect with nature through the Nature Explorers classroom and
specialized learning opportunities
Rainbows United is committed to providing a quality preschool education for children. Each day, the highly trained staff provides each child with the learning needed for school success. Fostering a strong school-family relationship brings the educational experience within a Rainbows United preschool program full circle by bringing together each individual who is invested in guiding children to reach their fullest potential.
If you are interested in learning more about the Rainbows United Kids' Point preschool program,
please contact us at (316) 267-KIDS (5437) .