Types of Gifts Accepted
- Gift by Will or Revocable Trust
- Gift of Insurance
- Gift of Real Property or Appreciated Assets
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust (CLAT);
- Charitable Remainder Uni-trust (CRUT)
- Charitable Lead Trust (CLT)
- Charitable Lead Remainder Trust
- Qualified Terminable Property Interest (QTIP) Trust
NOTE: RUCF is not engaged in rendering legal or tax advice. Legal counsel should be sought when considering planned giving arrangements.
Except as otherwise specifically provided in any gift instrument by any given donor, RUCF shall have a spending policy to distribute to RU, on an annual basis, a sum not to exceed six percent (6%) of the four (4) year moving average of the market values of the Fund with the value of the last measuring year being that existing at year end prior to the calendar year the most recent spending amount becomes effective.